Friday, August 22, 2008

Catching up

So, the past few weeks got away from me. We went to the beach with my Dad and Carol (and Anna Claire, Matt, Laura, Boo-Boo, Mr. Ed and Anna Claire's friend Courtney!). We stayed at teh same place we did last year, where space was ample and the beach was beautiful (in Perdido Key, FL).

Since we got home, I have taken up reading. I have never been a reader. Books were boring and never kept my attention. But suddenly that switch has flipped and I am on my 5th book in a month! Jacob has been signed up for Fall Soccer (which he loves) and Daddy is coaching again. Dylan is saying a few more words and getting into trouble every chance he gets. They both start school after Memorial Day, which can't get here soon enough for me! Work has been going great, but I desperately need more time by myself to address and run a growing business!

So here are a few pictures taken in the past couple of weeks....
Jacob on the beach


Naval Aviation Museum - nice cargo, huh?!

Dustin and Dylan

The "Kids"
Dylan at the playground

Jacob at the playground

Jacob and "Nina"

Family Night - Wii Olympics!

No comments: